- To use the services offered on translatemywork.com then the user will have to provide certain information about themselves. This includes information such as their name and surname, contact information and email address. The website takes all necessary measures to ensure that this information is protected. However, the website can offer no guarantees of the protection against any unauthorised or unlawful access to this information and users are to provide information at their sole risk. Users are obliged to keep their log in and personal information confidential and they may not share this with any third parties. The website shall not be liable for any damage, loss or cost which relates to any unauthorised access to this information.
- The website may disclose some personal information about its customers to potential translators which is for the sole purpose of them being able to complete the job. Users are responsible for ensuring that there is no confidential or personally identifiable information in any of the source materials that they do not wish translators to have access to.
- The website may store and archive some personal information, including personal information which relates to any services which have been provided on this platform. This information will be stored on secured databases where only persons with a legitimate business interest to know this information will have access to it. This information will be held for as long as is necessary in order to fulfil business obligations and after this time it will be securely deleted.
- Personal information may be used for statistical or analysis purposes in order for translatemywork.com to improve the products and services that it offers.
- This personal information will not be shared with any third parties except for in the following limited circumstances:
- With translators to provide the translation services
- To comply with legal requests or the law
- If the website translatemywork.com were to be involved in a merger or some or part of its assets were acquired by a new business owner
- All users have the right to request details of any of the personal information that translatemywork.com may hold about them. Users have the following rights:
- The right to request rectification of information that is inaccurate or out of date
- The right to erasure of your information (also known as “the right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict the way in which we are dealing with and using your information
- The right to request that your information be provided to you in a format that is secure and suitable for re-use (also known as “the right to portability”)
- Every effort is made to ensure that the personal information that is held by translatemywork.com is stored in a responsible and secure manner. As a result all equipment is encrypted and password protected and these security systems are regularly reviewed. However, we remind our users that no transmission of information over the internet can ever be 100% secure and users will provide information to the website at their sole risk.
- Contact Us